Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March and April Goals


March Goals:
1. Continue my weight loss. I am hoping to be down 68lbs by the end of March so I can hit my goal of 75 lbs by May 1st. Goal Met and Exceeded! I am down 75lbs!!!!
2. Workout at least 4 times a week. Almost... I met my goal all but one week when I was so sick and couldn't breathe; there was no way I could workout. I made up for it though with double walks the following week.
3. Try 5 new recipes this month Goal Met! We made Crispy Sesame Shrimp, Pizza Braids, Tuscan Style Pork Tenderloin, Bang Bang Shrimp and Crispy Mozzarella Sticks! They were all winners this month; we definitely will be adding these to our regular menus! 
4. Have my Easter decorations up by the first weekend in March Goal Met!
5. Blog at least 24 times this month Goal Met! I blogged 28 times this month


April Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - I wanted to be down 75lbs by May 1st but now I'm shooting for 80!
2. Workout at least 5 times a week. (I'm ramping it up!)
3. Try 5 new recipes this month. (I'm loving this goal, it is really pushing us to try new things instead of always having the same old thing)
4. Have my Easter decorations down and Spring decor up by April 10.
5. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. (I have been an epic fail on this so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment