Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's the weekend!

Yay, it's the weekend! I am off of work today and looking forward to a long weekend! The weather isn't supposed to be too great but I see 60's for all next week. Let's hope Spring will be here for real this time!

Today I am planning to get all of my housekeeping things done so we don't have anything to worry about the rest of the weekend. I might also do some baking since I haven't really had the chance since Christmastime. My new laptop is supposed to be delivered today so I'm looking forward to finally getting my hands on it! That is if I can pry it out of Michael's hands because he has to "set it up" for me! Tonight we are going to have a relaxing night at home, cook dinner together and maybe watch a movie.

Saturday I need to workout and we are going to take Porkchop to Petsmart to pick out some Easter goodies for his Easter basket! In the evening we are heading down to my parents house to take my Mom out to dinner. My Dad is on a fishing trip so we didn't want her alone all weekend. 

On Sunday, I plan on working out and then our usual breakfast and grocery shopping. I need to catch up on my online photo lessons, and we are also going to dye Easter eggs!

I will be back on Sunday with a full recap and lots of pictures! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Porkchop says, "Only 1 week till Easter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment