Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another milestone!

Yesterday was a big day, I hit the 75lb lost mark! When I started this whole lifestyle change in November I would have never thought that in only 5 months I could lose 75lbs. I am really proud of myself for changing my habits and making a full commitment towards a healthy, active lifestyle. I feel so good and have so much energy. I don't feel like I'm on a diet or depriving myself from anything.

I'm definitely going to just keep going and see where I end up. My next goal is to be down 80lbs by the end of April. It would be great to hit the 100lb mark by June or July. I guess we will just see what happens. To date I have lost over 30 inches in my bust, waist, and hips. I have also dropped 5 dress sizes.

Now for the fun part, the progress pictures! Again, there's not that much of a difference between 60 and 75 pounds but the difference between the before and now is hard to believe. Looking at the before picture, it is really hard to realize that was me. I am definitely loving the after picture though!

 
      Before                50lbs                  60lbs                 75lbs         
 Before                                           Now

 Front view

1 comment: