Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well, another weekend has flown by. I am finally feeling a little bit better, definitely not 100% but a vast improvement from earlier in the week. We had a really nice weekend. On Friday, I worked from home and we decided to stay in since we were going out on Saturday. We hadn't cooked all week since I was sick so I was really itching to cook something. We tried a new recipe for pizza braids. They were really easy to make and really delicious! I made a canadian bacon and mushroom pizza braid and Michael made a chicken parmesan pizza bread. Here's a picture of mine right out of the oven!


On Saturday we got up and went to breakfast and then went grocery shopping. I needed to get a bunch of items for the appetizers I was making for Saturday night so we just did our weekly grocery shopping too. Later on we headed over to Ken's place to celebrate his 27th birthday! I made buffalo chicken dip and sausage ranch wonton stars for the party. Most of the boys played flippy cup and beer pong and the girls talked and had fun with baby Lauren around. We had a really good time. Here's some fun pictures from the night.

 Kristin and baby Lauren

Such a content little girl!

The birthday boy and Tif

Ken getting ready to blow out his candle

Liz "raising the roof" in her Snuggie!

Awww....besties!

Today we got up and went to breakfast and then stopped over at Michael's parents for awhile. We came home and did some cleaning around the house and I purged some more oversized clothing items. I also got rid of 23 pairs of shoes! It's so weird that my feet are shrinking too. I am definitely going to need to do some shopping very soon! 

We plan on just relaxing the rest of the day and cooking Sunday dinner. We are having baked pasta with turkey sausage and salads tonight. I have a long day tomorrow with two proposals going out, but at least Monday should go by fast. I hope the rest of the week follows suit. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment