Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF!

I am so excited the weekend is finally here! We made it through another week! I am hoping to get out of work early today which would be nice. I want to go get my manicure and maybe do some shopping. I am really looking forward to the weekend. It stinks that the great weather is not going to continue, but oh well, that's weather in Chicago.

Tonight we are going on a date night for dinner and then meeting up with our neighbor's, Mark and Margaret, who are particpating in a St. Baldrick's event. It's an event that raises money for cancer by people who are sponsored to shave their heads. They both did it last year and are doing it again. I give Margaret a lot of credit because I don't think I could ever shave my head!

Saturday we have a christening in our family for my cousin Andrea's new twin boys Cole and Carter. We are going to the christening and then back to their house for a celebration dinner. I'm really looking forward to it because I have not seen my aunts, uncles and cousins since Thanksgiving. It should be a lot of fun. Sunday we don't have anything really planned just our usual breakfast and grocery shopping.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy our last bit of the heat wave today! I will be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap and lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment