Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday thoughts...

1. I am so excited I hit 70lbs lost this past weekend. It is very possible I will hit the 75lbs lost by April 1st a full month ahead of my original goal!!

2. My new laptop is finally going to be here tomorrow and I can't wait to play with it this weekend! I see a lot of photo editing and blogging in my Sunday's future!

3. I am really excited to die Easter eggs this weekend!

4. I am loving Old Navy's spring/summer dresses this year. I just got this one in watermelon, this one in the red plaid and this one in both black and brown butterfly! Now if it could only be warm enough to wear them!

5. Thank God Crystal Bowersox is on American Idol because almost everyone else is hopeless.

6. They say that imitation is the best form of flattery. If that's true, then I've been feeling very flattered lately!

7. I am taking an online photography class and I'm already behind, this weekend is catch up time!

8. We are going to take Porkchop to Petsmart this weekend to pick out some Easter basket goodies!

9. We found out yesterday that we won a $25 gift certificate for Wildfire from the raffle we entered at the St. Baldrick's event last week. Yay! Gotta love my lucky charm, Michael!

10. Today is my Friday and I'm so excited for a 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment