Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick...

I am currently feeling majorly under the weather. I started feeling it on Sunday and Tuesday it hit me like a ton of bricks during the day. I stayed home from work yesterday and worked from home. I am going in today only because I don't like just sitting on the couch all day. I really hope I feel better by the weekend. I don't want to spend the weekend sick, especially since we have some fun things planned! I also really want to work out. I haven't worked out since Sunday and I don't like that feeling. I am taking such good care of myself, eating right, working out, taking vitamins and it is annoying that I'm sick. I was just sick in January and I rarely get sick. Oh well, I'll stop my whining, at least the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment