Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


1. Michael and I are pretty bored with this year's American Idol contestants. There are not really any standout's this year. One of the few contestants we do like got voted out last night. We just don't look forward to any of them in particular every week like we did with Adam Lambert last year.

2. I have been taking walks during my lunch hour this week and it has been great to get out of the office during the day. I am definitely going to continue all through spring and summer.

3. I am totally loving this weather even though it is just a tease and we will all be shocked back to Chicago Spring reality this weekend.
 
4. I really need to go shopping this weekend and get some clothes that fit. I tried on 5 shirts this morning before I found one that didn't look like a giant potato sack. I know its a good thing that everything is so big but I miss having such a big wardrobe to choose from.

5. I finally have my sleep pattern back to normal after the time change. Poor Michael has had the worst time and has been up until midnight or 2 am all week because he is wide awake. Who knew a one hour change could make such a difference?!!

6. I am so happy the weekend is almost here. We have a family event this weekend with my mom's side of the family. I haven't seen much of my aunts, uncles and cousins since Thanksgiving and its been way too long!

7. I'm really looking forward to going home and going for a walk with Michael and Porkchop. We are trying a new recipe tonight too; it sounds super yummy! I'm enjoying trying 1 new recipe every week, it helps us from eating the same thing all the time, which we tend to do...a lot.

8. I am only one pound away from reaching 70 pounds lost. I am going to work my butt so hard this weekend so I can hit that mark and be well on to my way of 75 pounds down by May 1st!

9. I am counting down the days until Easter weekend because I have a 4-day weekend and I could really use it.

10. I am also counting down the days until my new laptop arrives because only having 1 laptop in our house does not work for us at all. Let's hope HP works some magic and finishes building it early because I'm not very good with sharing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment