Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks, 2 days
Size of the baby? A butternut squash, 18.5 inches, 5.8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes, which I'm still amazed by.
Weight gain? Well I was up 3lbs at the doctor last week but it came right back off this week, -28 total.
Gender? A little prince.
Movement? He is kicking less and rolling more, my whole belly moves in waves.
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well
Food Cravings? No real cravings, I think that phase has passed.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? His crazy kicks and a growing belly.
Best moments of the week? Hearing that if our little man stays breech he will be here in less than a month!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's ears are now fully developed and he responds best to high pitched sounds. His kidneys are also fully developed and his liver can now process some waste products. His little man parts should now be in place as well. Most of his physical development is now complete and he will spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

4 comments:

  1. You're looking great! I delivered at 36 weeks, but it looks like you'll be going a bit longer which is great.
    Are you delivering at Alexian Bros? I did, and while I liked it for the most part, they didn't let me breastfeed for one reason or another. If you are planning on BFing and they tell you that, advocate for yourself! I wish I had been a little more vocal about it, but we're now on formula and it's totally fine :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's almost time!! Can't wait to see pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lindsey! I am delivering at Central DuPage and I know they encourage breast feeding so we're lucky there. My sister-in-law delivered at Alexian and they didn't do that to her which is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LC, it's hard to believe it's almost time! Don' worry about seeing pics, you know there will be a ton, lol!

    ReplyDelete