Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ethan's Nursery: The Final Reveal

Well we are officially calling Ethan's nursery finished. We might tweak a thing here or there along the way but it is 95% there. I am in love with his room, it might be my favorite room in our house. I can't help but stop and stare every time I walk past it. I can't wait until our little boy is here and is sleeping in there. I just know he's going to love his room as he gets older. It's amazing how my original vision for the nursery is almost exactly like the finished product.



So onto the pictures of the final product. Welcome to baby land!



















3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I just love everything you've done!!! What a cute nursery! I love the ABC border, precious!! And the prints in the bathroom are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so perfect! Yall did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies, we love his room too!

    ReplyDelete