Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

This week I'm...


Loving: That in 2 weeks from today our little man will definitely be here!
Disliking: This cold weather we're having, hopefully it gets warmer soon, we were so spoiled!
Craving: I've really got a craving for something s'mores, but haven't made anything yet.
Hoping: Ethan and I get another good report from the doctor tomorrow.
Reading: Since I haven't been on the train this week I haven't really read anything.
Watching: Looking forward to a new Vampire Diaries tonight!
Looking forward to: One of our last date night dinners before Ethan comes this weekend.
Hearing buzz about: So excited for Bill and Giuliana Rancic and their baby news! Michael and I have watched their show and followed their story for years now. I remember very vividly watching them going through IVF for the first time when we were 6 months in of having trouble getting pregnant and just feeling a connection to them because we were going through the same things. Well here we are 2 years later both finally expecting babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment