Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A pumpkin!, 20.9 inches, 7.2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes, which I'm still amazed by.
Weight gain? Still holding steady despite how big my belly is getting! -34 pounds total.
Gender? A little prince.
Movement? Still really active, he definitely has a specific sleep pattern.
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well despite my many potty breaks during the night.
Food Cravings? I'm really craving s'mores but I haven't caved yet.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? His crazy kicks and a growing belly.
Best moments of the week? Just counting down and getting everything finalized and ready for his big arrival!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is spending all of his time putting on weight and bulking up for life on the outside to regulate his temperature. He is also shedding the white downy coating that has covered his skin for 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment