Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Recap in Pictures

Friday

Yay for no more ear infections!

Now that our little guy is mobile it's gate time!

Little man loves his berries!

Nap time baking - doing a test of a new cupcake recipe for Easter

Playtime with Grandma

Saturday

Playtime with Daddy

I decided to chop my hair for Spring/Summer, here's the before:

9 inches chopped later, the after:

Me and my little man

We all came together to celebrate Ken's 30th birthday







Sunday

Breakfast with Grandma and Papa

My little crawling man is starting to explore more and more and crawled all the way to the kitchen to visit me!

I made herbed turkey breast and stuffing for Sunday dinner!

4 comments:

  1. We had to put gates up everywhere around our house. They drive me crazy but I guess you sorta get used to 'em.

    p.s. Your hair looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair cut! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete