Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

We have had a nice relaxing weekend. I took off of work on Friday and it was really nice to have a three day weekend. I worked out and got so much done around the house. Michael and I went out to lunch together for some sushi. It was a nice treat since I'm normally in the city everyday. My laptop arrived on Friday too; I was so excited! Michael got it all set up for me and downloaded all my programs. He even personalized my desktop using the webcam!

Awww...

On Friday night we just relaxed and cooked dinner together.

On Saturday we woke up and had breakfast and ran a couple of errands. We came home and picked up Porkchop to take him to Petsmart. He absolutely loves going, it's really funny how excited he gets. He loves to see all the dogs and runs around sniffing all the toys and treats.

Porkchop making friends with a puppy

Saturday night we headed down by my parents and picked my Mom up to go out to dinner. My dad is in Tennessee fishing so we thought we would go down and visit her. We took her out to dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, Trattoria Tazza. We had a really good dinner and just went back and hung out for a while before heading home.

Today we got up and went to breakfast with Rich and Tif. Then we went and picked up Michael's mom to go do some shopping at Kohl's because she had a 30% off coupon. Since everything is already 40-50% off at Kohl's, we got some great deals. I picked up a couple cute shirts, we got a new rug for the kitchen and a home decor item for our mantle. After we dropped off Michael's mom we went grocery shopping for the week. We came home and I got a long walk in before having some lunch. We also colored Easter eggs today! Here's some pictures of us in action and the final results!

 All set to go!

Michael drawing with a crayon on his soon-to-be dyed egg

A pretty purple flower egg

 All done and ready to  make egg salad this week!

Tonight we are making a yummy Sunday dinner with a new recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp and fried rice. 

It's been a really nice relaxing weekend and we are going to enjoy what's left of it. Hopefully this week goes by fast because I have a 4-day weekend to look forward to! I can't believe next weekend is Easter already. It seems like it was just Christmas! I hope everyone had a great weekend and has an easy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment