Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mark your calendars!

The Wilton tent sale! I am so excited; I cannot wait for this!!!

Last year was the first year that I went and it was amazing. I literally called Michael to tell him it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen!!! They have so many amazing products at such great prices, it was incredibly overwhelming. I didn't go until the third week of the sale and there was still so much left. They do have a lot of cooking and baking items but they also sell picture frames, photo albums, scrapbooking products, craft supplies, home decor items and more!

This is the description from the the website:
The Wilton Tent Sale, which is held in Woodridge, Illinois, is a popular event for cake decorators and crafters. This year’s Wilton Tent Sale will offer amazing deals on a wide selection of Wilton cake decorating and baking supplies as well as kitchen and paper craft products from Copco, EK Success Brands and K & Company. In addition, demonstrations of Wilton products and crafting techniques will be offered throughout the sale.

I'm going to take Michael with me this year along with my mom and my sister. We'll be able to cover more ground then!

This is a picture of my bounty last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment