Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF!

I am so glad this week is over. After being sick all week plus having huge projects going on at work, I'm wiped. Luckily I was able to work from home today so I got some extra sleep which was nice. A 7:00 AM wake-up call is much nicer than a 5:00 AM wake-up call.

We have a couple things going on this weekend but nothing too crazy. Tonight we are just gonna hang out at home and relax. Tomorrow I am hoping to get my weekly manicure and my first pedicure of the season! We are going to break our weekly routine and do our grocery shopping tomorrow instead of on Sunday because we are going to a party on Saturday night to celebrate Ken's birthday! I'm trying to figure out what appetizers to make for the festivities! Sunday we plan on just relaxing. I'm sad that the weather isn't going to be too great this weekend, but at least it's going to be warmer and it will be raining instead of snowing. I am also hoping to get a couple workouts in this weekend since I have been to sick to work out all week long.

Also, don't forget to spring ahead on Saturday night; more daylight here we come! I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back with a full recap on Sunday with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment