Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yay! It's the weekend!

I am so excited Friday is finally here! This was a pretty rough work week so I am happy I am going to be leaving early today! I am going to get my weekly manicure and go home and work out and then go for a walk with Michael and Porkchop. We're also going to fire up the grill for the first time this year. I mean it's 45 out, that feels like 70 after a long Chicago winter!

Tomorrow we have the Dworianyn annual Pierogi Fest at Michael's parents, which should be really fun and very delicious! Sunday should be a pretty low key day. I'm just so excited the weather is going to be nice. I see lots of walks in our future! I hope everyone has a great weekend and is able to get out and enjoy some sunshine and warmer temps. I'll be back with a full weekend report and pictures on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Porkchop says, "Only 4 weeks till Easter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment