Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


1. American Idol was finally good this week. I actually enjoyed a majority of the performances. That Tim kid really needs to go home and soon.

2. I am so happy to be off work until next Tuesday. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I plan on taking full advantage of it!

3. I'm really looking forward to my manicure/pedicure tomorrow so I can wear sandals now that its warm enough.

4. Did Shannen Doherty really get voted off Dancing with the Stars before Buzz Aldrin? Really People?!

5. Today is April Fool's Day and I'm not falling for it; not even from you, Mom! My mom used to be so mean and pull tricks on my sister and I every year!

6. We are getting the deck all set-up for summer this weekend. Time to bring up all the cushions for our patio furniture and buy a new rug for the deck.

7. I have been wearing my new pedometer all week and I have walked almost 20 miles in 4 days. It's really cool to keep track of my activity so I know how many additional calories I'm burning.

8. I can't believe it's Easter weekend, time is flying!
9. Things are about to get real busy, real quick around here so we are going to enjoy every last relaxing minute we can...so many fun things to look forward to though!

10. We are working on quite a few secret projects for some of our favorite people and I can't wait to share them with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment