Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


1. We finally booked our flight for the San Francisco leg of our California trip! Even better it was all paid for with miles and we are even going first class both ways. Now we just need some hotel reservations!

2. I am getting my hair cut and colored and a mani/pedi on Saturday and I am really looking forward to it. Every girl needs some pampering, right?

3. I can't believe my sister's first wedding shower is this weekend, time is flying!! The wedding is right around the corner!

4. Can we please get some warmer weather sometime soon? I'm not liking the pattern we currently have of sunny weekdays and rainy weekends; its so not cool.

5. We are heading to Wheaton's French Market this weekend and I'm really looking forward to checking it out. It's one of the few farmers markets that is open this early.

6. This week is going much faster than last week, thank goodness!

7. It's amazing how getting out of the office for even a short period of time on a nice day can give you a total attitude adjustment.

8. I really hope that Verizon gets the iPhone. I want a new phone and Blackberry just isn't coming out with anything worth buying.

9. I am working from home tomorrow and that means I don't have to get up at 5 am, yes!!!

10. I will never cease to be amazed by how lucky my husband is; he has quite the horseshoe stuck up his rear!

No comments:

Post a Comment