Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF!

I am so excited the weekend is here! The week went by pretty fast, especially since I was off on Monday. I am really looking forward to some fun things this weekend. Tonight I am not sure what we are doing yet. We might be going on a date night or we might be cooking at home, we'll see what happens.

Tomorrow we have a busy, but really fun day planned. We are heading down by my parents. I am picking my mom up and we are getting wedding day dress fittings done. My sister gets to try on her wedding dress for the first time, I can't wait to see her in it! Then my mom and all the bridesmaids are coming for their fittings as well. It will be fun to have all the girls together since the big day is rapidly approaching. I am anxious to see how my bridesmaid dress fits since I was measured last summer and I'm almost 80 pounds lighter now! After the dress fittings all the girls are going to go have lunch together. Saturday night we are going out to dinner to celebrate birthdays for Mom and Teddy.

Sunday we don't have anything planned except the usual breakfast and grocery shopping. We will hopefully be able to enjoy the weather and get some walks in. I will be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap and lots of pictures. Have a great weekend everyone! 

Porkchop loves weekends on the deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment