Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things I'm loving: April

My Pedometer            

I have become obsessed with my new pedometer! I aim to hit 10,000 steps a day. On a normal day with just walking to and from work and walking around at work I usually hit around 7,000 steps. If I take a walk during lunch and do a walk at night I hit well above 10,000 steps. I just think it is a good gauge to keep track of my activity and calories burned. 

Summer deck set-up
We are loving having our outdoor space all set-up but now we just need some warmer temperatures so we can enjoy it more. We were having dinner outside every night and the past two weeks we haven't been able to use it. Come on spring, we want to dine al fresco! 

Chicago Blackhawks
We have hockey fever in our house right now! The Chicago Blackhawks just closed out the Predators in the first round after 6 very stressful games! Let's hope they can sail through the next round against those dirty Canucks!

9 By Design
 Michael and I are loving this new show 9 by Design on Bravo. The show centers around a husband and wife design team that renovate, redesign and sell properties in Manhattan. Oh and by the way they have 7 kids and move several times a year in and out of their design spaces! It is unbelievable the spaces they create and the chaos they live in. I am way too type A to live that way but it definitely makes for interesting TV!

Meeting a Big Milestone!
Hitting 75 pounds lost was a huge accomplishment and I'm still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment