Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Yay for the weekend!


I'm so happy the weekend is here! I am working from home today which is always nice on a Friday. The best part is I get to have lunch with my husby! We are trying a new place that I've wanted to try for a couple of months.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight we are going to cook dinner, chill at home and just relax. Saturday we are going to get up and head to the Wheaton French Market and do our grocery shopping. I also have a hair appointment and a mani/pedi appointment! I'm looking forward to some pampering. Saturday night we don't have date night plans yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something!

Sunday is my sister Arla and her fiance Teddy's first bridal shower! My mom has been working so hard getting everything together this week, it's going to be really nice! I'm going to be the photographer at the shower so I will definitely have plenty of pictures to post!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and let's hope it's not a total rain out. I will be back with a full write-up and plenty of pictures on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment