Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello Weekend!

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that the week is over and the weekend is here! It has been such a long week. Work has been super nuts for both Michael and I and I feel like we've just been running like crazy. I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend and some down time. I mean I was too busy to blog everyday so you know I was busy!!! Not to worry, I have lots of planned blog posts in my head that I will be working on this weekend.

I am leaving work at 2 today so I'm gonna head home and then head to the grocery store and our cleaning lady came today so that means everything housework wise will be done! Tomorrow we are heading down to my parents to spend some time with them and work on some things for my sisters bridal shower and have dinner. On Sunday we are going to get breakfast, catch a movie, and then we are hosting Michael's family for Sunday dinner. We are making Bulgogi. It is a really good Korean beef dish that Michael's parents have been making for years. It is really good. I'm going to do a post on how to make it next week.

I will have a full weekend recap post on Sunday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment