Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our week in pictures: 4/8 - 4/14

Holy cow, a week in pictures two weeks in a row! I think I'm finally in the groove of taking a picture everyday. I think it is a lot easier now that the weather is nicer since we are out and about more compared to when it's 10 below zero and dark at 4 pm. So here's this week's picture recap.

Thursday, April 8: One of my favorite days of the week, manicure day! It's pretty in pink this week!

Friday, April 9: Fresh sprouts! Our cucumber plants are growing and getting ready for the garden. Every day when we get home from work they are tilted toward the sliding glass doors.

Saturday, April 10: Wedding bridesmaid dress!

Sunday, April 11: Beer can chicken for Sunday dinner, yum!

Monday, April 12: Happy Birthday Mom! She sent me this picture of her all new outdoor oasis! She got an all new patio set for her birthday to go along with the gazebo we bought her!

Tuesday, April 13: Homemade pizza al fresco!

Wednesday, April 14: Michael is still having fun making me crazy re-arranging my blocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment