Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


1. I am so excited that Tori and Dean is back for another season. It's a total guilty pleasure but it is one of our favorite shows!

2. So happy that Top Chef is back too. Another one of our favorite shows! (We hardly watch TV, can't you tell!!!)

3. I'm really happy we are actually having a beautiful Spring season and its not just going from 30-90 degrees in one week in typical Chicago fashion.

4. It's amazing how getting on the scale doesn't scare me anymore. I get really excited every morning when I step on to see the numbers go lower and lower. I'm officially over 80 pounds lost now!

5. I saw this in a magazine this week and it is unbelievable to me; convenience products have gotten out of control. Have people gotten so lazy that it has become difficult to measure spices to cook a meal?

6.This week is going by so slow. The days have gone by fast but the week is dragging on. Does that make sense? Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

7. There are so many good movies and books coming out next month. I have at least 5 books on pre-order for my Kindle and there are 3 great movies coming out in May we want to see.

8. We really need to get moving on planning our San Francisco leg of our California trip, we have no hotels or anything booked yet, oops!

9. Yesterday I came home to tulips and a card on the counter from Michael. It's all about the little things and he does so many special things for me; he is the best husby!

10. I have such an itch for baking, I don't know why, but I think I need to get in the kitchen this weekend and make something delicious for Michael and something I don't like very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment