Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our week in pictures: 4/1 - 4/7

Well I'm finally getting a "week in pictures" post done. It was a little easier to do this week since there was a lot going on with Easter.

 Thursday, April 1: Our deck is officially all set-up for summer!

 Friday, April 2: I finally caught up on my photography lessons. This was a lesson on ISO and the point was to choose a setting that "froze" the water so you could see the individual water droplets. Pretty cool!

Saturday, April 3: Outdoor Easter basket blessing

 Sunday, April 4: Happy Easter!

Monday, April 5: New Spring decor

Tuesday, April 6: I finally got my new Gigi Hill work tote that I ordered at the St. Baldrick's fundraiser. Here I am leaving for the office.

Wednesday, April 7: Michael loves to make fun of me for being obsessed with everything being "in order" so he has been re-configuring my Spring blocks just to make me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment