Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A rainy weekend recap

Well the weekend is almost over. It has been really nice, except for the weather. It feels like it has done nothing but rain these past few days. We had a very busy week so it was nice to have the weekend to do what we wanted. On Friday I got out of work and went grocery shopping so I didn't have to worry about it this weekend. We grabbed dinner with Rich and Ken and went to Costco to pick up a few things we needed for Sunday dinner. We came home and prepped the meat for Sunday so it could get marinating.

Michael slicing

Saturday we woke up and had breakfast and then headed down to my parents for the day. We needed to help them with some moving around the house. I also was helping my mom with the favors for my sister's bridal shower next weekend. Michael and my dad watched the hawks game while my mom and I were crafting away. We finished things out by going to dinner at one of our favorite places, Trattoria Tazza's

Today we woke up and went to breakfast and then we went to a morning movie. 

Michael wanted to see Kick Ass and for some dumb reason, I agreed. It was more like suck ass. Michael thought it was ok, it was definitely not what we were expecting. For being a comedy, it was really graphic and violent. Michael will now be going to Eclipse and Sex and the City 2 as payback! LOL

We also hosted Sunday dinner tonight for Michael's parents, Rich, Tif and Grandma. We made Bulgogi and it was really good. It is something Michael's parents have made for us several times so we thought it was our turn. It came out really well. We ordered some egg rolls and fried rice from one of our favorite Chinese places to make it an easy Sunday dinner. I am going to do a post on how to make Bulgogi this week.

 Fresh grilled bulgogi, yum!

We are going to spend the rest of the night relaxing with our DVR and getting ready for the week. I'm hoping for a less crazy week and also that it goes a lot faster! I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a speedy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment