Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April and May Goals


April Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - I wanted to be down 75lbs by May 1st but now I'm shooting for 80! Goal Met! I am currently down 83.5lbs!!
2. Workout at least 5 times a week. (I'm ramping it up!) Fail! Most weeks I was lucky for 3 nights a week.
3. Try 5 new recipes this month. (I'm loving this goal, it is really pushing us to try new things instead of always having the same old thing) Fail! We only tried 2 new things, Rosemary lamb chops, and Bulgogi
4. Have my Easter decorations down and Spring decor up by April 10. Goal Met!
5. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. (I have been an epic fail on this so far) Goal Met! I did it 3 times this month!

May Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - I would love to hit 90 by June 1!
2. Workout 4 times a week, I need to be realistic with everything going on, but I have to workout to keep losing weight.
3. Try 4 new recipes this month. This is all on Michael and his weekly picks!
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. I am really enjoying this!
5. Have our hotels booked for California trip

No comments:

Post a Comment