Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January & February Goals

Well the first month of the new year is already gone. I can't believe how fast it went. I'm really looking forward to February. Here's a recap of my January goals and new ones for February.

January Goals:
1. Meet my first weight loss goal of 50lbs, only have to lose 8lbs to reach this goal. Goal met! I am down 56lbs!
2. Continue to workout at least 3 times a week. Goal met! Most weeks I worked out 4 times but had a week with only 3 work outs.
3. Try at least 3 new recipes this month. Goal met! I made: brown sugar pork chops , crunchy garlic chicken and pesto presto italian flag chicken. We loved both chicken dishes, the pork chops, not so much.
4. Have Valentine's Day decorations up by the end of the month. Goal met!
5. Blog at least 20 times this month. Goal met! I blogged 27 times in January.

February Goals:
1. Continue my weight loss. I am hoping to be down more than 60lbs by the end of February.
2. Continue to workout at least 3 times a week.
3. Have a fabulous weekend getaway with my husband for Valentines Day!
4. Try 3 new recipes this month
5. Blog at least 20 times this month
6. Learn to sew! (It's actually going to happen this month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment