Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Decor

Love is in the air at the Dworianyn Love Nest! I love decorating for pretty much any holiday and Valentine's Day is no different. I don't go too crazy like I do for Halloween or Christmas, but I love all the pink and red sparkly touches the Valentine's Day decorations bring. I put the decorations up on Saturday and took some pictures.
Our dining room table

A close up. The middle giant cupcake is from the candy bar at our wedding!

Our china cabinet

Close up of the top hutch.

Close up of one of the plates, I love these!

Love birds sign...so sweet!

Puppy kisses!

Some cupcake window clings

Sparkly hearts hanging from the windows

Our love letter mailbox. When the heart flag is up, a note is waiting inside!
So there's a look at our house all decked out for Valentine's Day! I'm still waiting on a painted canvas I ordered that I am super excited for; I hope it comes soon! I'll be sure to post a picture when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment