Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick/Snow day

Well the Dworianyn Love Nest has been infiltrated with a cold bug. Both Michael and I are not feeling so hot. We both started feeling a little bit of a cold coming on on Tuesday, and now we have full blown head colds. Michael is feeling it a little worse than me, so I get to play nurse for the both of us. I see lots of kleenex, blankets and chicken noodle soup in our weekend's future. I really thought I would escape the fall/winter cold season since I have been taking such good care of myself eating right, working out, taking vitamins, etc., so I blame Michael!

We are also getting hammered with another 12 inches of snow today as well, so maybe its a perfect time to be cuddled up on the couch since we can't really go anywhere. Both Michael and I came home early from work today and I am working from home tomorrow as well. I'm hoping this cold doesn't keep us down for too long, both of us are not very good at being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment