Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Recap


Well the weekend is coming to a close. This picture of Porkchop pretty much sums up our weekend. We had a very restful and relaxing weekend. We really needed it. We are both still struggling with our colds, but seem to be getting a bit better. On Friday we had a date night out at Bonefish Grill. It was delicious as usual! After dinner we did some shopping and then headed home to relax.

On Saturday, we headed out to Oak Brook mall to do another Christmas return and do some shopping and then had lunch at Wildfire. After running around all morning we were totally wiped and stayed home last night. I took a nap in the afternoon and just had some chicken soup for dinner.

Today I got up and worked out. I don't know how I was able to workout 4 days this week with being sick, but I'm glad I did. We went to breakfast and then did our grocery shopping. We tried going to Whole Foods for our produce and to get some organic products this week. Their produce is amazing! I have been super frustrated with the produce at Jewel lately; especially when it goes bad only 3 days after buying it. It was defintiely worth the trip to get all my fruits and veggies for the week. We are going to spend the rest of the day relaxing before we have to go back to work tomorrow. We are making ribs for Sunday dinner which should be delicious! I hope this week goes by fast and hopefully it will be a little warmer too. It's 4 degrees outside right now! Spring please come soon! 

Our Menu for the Week:
Sunday: Baby back ribs, potatoes and salad
Monday: Buffalo Chicken Bake
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers and salad 
Wednesday: Brown Sugar Pork chops (new recipe!)
Thursday: Parmesan Chicken Pesto Pasta
Friday: Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment