Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100th Blog Post!



Today marks my 100th post on our blog!

I started our blog on July 23, 2009. When I started the blog I didn't know if I'd like it, or keep up with it, but I really have fun doing it. Some people start blogging to make money or get noticed by people around the globe, but I do it for us. It's our online photo journal of what is going on in our everyday. I don't always post every day but my posting has definitely increased since I began. I got so used to posting every day when I did the "25 days of Christmas" project, it has just kind of stuck. I look forward to blogging about our vacations this year, my continued weight loss, all of my sister's wedding activities, a nephew on the way, and hopefully a pregnancy of our own later in the year! 2010 is starting off great and I feel like it could be our best year yet and we'll have it all captured here; so keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment