Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

From Blog to Book

When I first started our blog I didn't know how much I would keep up with it or if I would like doing it, but I have really enjoyed it. I've been an avid scrapbooker for a long time but I don't have a lot of time to scrap every single thing we do. Blogging is such an easy way to document snippets of our everyday lives on a regular basis. I have to upload the pictures to my computer anyway so I might as well hop over to our blog and say a few words to capture the moment of the pictures.

The only thing I don't like about the blog is that you have your posts online and scrapbooks you can hold in your hands. Well luckily now I can have both. I found a great site called Blog2Print. In just a few clicks you go from blog posts to book. All you have to do is type in the web address of your blog and they download all your posts and pictures and put it in book form. My book is over 80 pages long and it was only $30 including shipping. I should have my book in a week or so. I think it would be great to do this every year so we have volumes for each year to look back on. I only blogged from July through the rest of the year, but I wanted just a 2009 volume. Let's hope the 2010 volume is much longer with lots of pregnancy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment