Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Well it's a new year and a new decade! When I think about everything that has happened since 2000, it's dizzying! Since 2000 I've done everything from graduate high school and college, got my first real job, bought and sold my first condo, met Michael, got married, bought our first house, and got our dog Porkchop!

2009 was a great year for us but I'm really looking forward to all 2010 is shaping up to be. Last night we celebrated New Years at Ken's place with a bunch of family and friends. We had a really good time. Here's some pictures from the festivities last night!

Michael and I before going out

A group shot

Michael and I just after midnight

Ken and Liz

Kristin in her holiday sweater!


 Michael and Paul doing some dancing!

Here are things we are most looking forward to in 2010:
1. Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
2. Arla and Teddy's wedding
3. Becoming an aunt and uncle for the first time (Rich and Tif are expecting in June!)
4. Getting pregnant and starting our family!
5. Vacations and getaway weekends

I don't really have any resolutions this year except for getting pregnant by the end of 2010. I definitely want to continue my weight loss before I get pregnant as well. I'm at 42 pounds lost right now and my doctor wanted me to lose 50 before I go see him in March or April before we start trying. I'm hoping to be down 75 before we get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment