Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

The last day of the year is here! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years Eve.We are going to be celebrating close to home at our friend Ken's house. I am making some appetizers and a dessert for tonight's festivities.

Here's an update on my December Goals:

1. Lose 15 pounds in the month of December (This will bring my total loss to 40lbs!) I'm down 42 lbs; goal met!
2. Workout at least 3 times a week (I'm shooting for 4, but I want to be realistic as well) goal accomplished; it definitely helped being off work half the month.
3. Have all presents wrapped by December 12 goal accomplished!
4. Donate to Toys for Tots donated on December 22
5. Have all of my Christmas decorations down by New Years they were down the day after Christmas!

January Goals:
1. Meet my first weight loss goal of 50lbs, only have to lose 8lbs to reach this goal.
2. Continue to workout at least 3 times a week.
3. Try at least 3 new recipes this month.
4. Have Valentine's Day decorations up by the end of the month
5. Blog at least 20 times this month

No comments:

Post a Comment