Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

9 days till Christmas: Not much left to do

Well with 9 days to go till Christmas, pretty much everything is done. I've received all my final packages in the mail and I just have a few left to wrap. It's so nice not to be stressed out trying to get everything done at the last minute. I enjoy just being able to celebrate all the fun events we have going on. It is definitely worth it to start planning and shopping early!

This week has flown by and I am so happy tomorrow is Friday and the start of my Christmas break. I'm really excited for this weekend coming up. I plan on getting all the final little Christmas details done and ready to go. We have Michael's parents annual Christmas party on Saturday that I am looking forward to. My parents are also coming out on Saturday to spend some time with us earlier and then head with us to the party. Sunday we are going to have a holiday dinner with some family and friends at the Cheesecake Factory. Hmmmm....what to have!!!

I will have lots of pictures from Saturday and Sunday to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment