Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. As much as I love Christmas and the holiday season, I always look forward to starting a fresh year. Yesterday it snowed all day long and we were pretty much snowed in. We had over a foot of snow. This was our view out our window yesterday.

Since we were snowed in, we decided to seize the opportunity to get all the Christmas decorations down and put away until next year. We got everything down, put away and vacuumed every last tree needle! The house looks so barren, it's crazy.

Today, we went to see Avatar and went out to lunch at Coopers Hawk. We really liked Avatar. I thought it was a tad too long at 2 hours and 40 minutes but it was still visually spectacular and I liked the story as well.

After lunch we did some shopping and we're just going to relax the rest of the evening. I'm sad that 1 week of my break has already come and gone, but at least I still have a week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment