Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

3 days till Christmas: All is calm...all is bright

Well it's the day before all of the Christmas festivities begin! Things are very chill here in the Dworianyn Love Nest. Everything is ready to go. I have all the presents in bags ready to bring to our parents' homes. All the baking is done, I even have our Christmas outfits all ready and laid out! It definitely helped that I was off this week.

Today I got up and worked out and then went to get a manicure and pedicure which was a treat! Tonight we are just going to relax, watch some movies and enjoy the quiet before all the craziness starts tomorrow. We are spending Christmas Eve with Michael's family so we are looking forward to that. It's nice that we don't have to run around and go to 5 different stops.

I can't believe Christmas is just a couple of days away, we are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment