Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

22 Days till Christmas: Planning a holiday filled weekend

Well, we made it through another week! I am so happy to have just 2 more weeks of work and then more than 2 weeks off. It is going to be a much needed break. The next 2 weeks are going to be pretty rough workload wise, but it will all be worth it when I'm on break.

We have some fun plans for the weekend that I'm excited about. Tomorrow we are going to head to the city tomorrow back to my old neighborhood to go to Lincoln Park Zoo's Zoo Lights. After the zoo then we are going to go out to dinner and have a fun night out. On Sunday we are going to finish setting up our Christmas Village (pictures coming soon!) and I am going to try and get all the Christmas presents wrapped this weekend. I also have some homemade Christmas projects I'm working on too that I'd like to get finished.

I'll have lots of updates and pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment