Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

6 Days till Christmas: A wonderful weekend

We had a great weekend and for once I don't have to be sad it's over because I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Today we slept in a little then went to breakfast and came home and just relaxed and watched a  movie and football.

We watched this...

and I loved it even more than the first time. It just makes me want to stay and cook in the kitchen all day long.

We just got back from our Christmas dinner with Rich, Tif, Paul and Ken. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious! I had the BBQ chicken pizza and Michael had the fish and chips and we all shared a sampler appetizer. We all left with lunch for tomorrow and extremely full bellies. Here's some pics from our dinner.
Michael and I


Michael and Ken


Tif and Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment