Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My love for Etsy

Do you Etsy? Do you know what Etsy is? If you don't you should! Etsy is one of my absolute favorite shopping websites! Etsy is basically an online marketplace for people to sell things. 90% of the items for sale are handmade and the rest are cool vintage finds. If you are looking for a unique or personalized gift, I would highly recommend checking Etsy out. I wish I had come across Etsy earlier in my wedding planning process because I would have been able to utilize it a lot. My sister is planning her June wedding and has gotten everything from her invitations, hair accessories and favors from Etsy.

I have made over 20 purchases on Etsy and have been really satisfied with everything I have ordered. I've had custom dresses, bags, and jewelry mad along with lots of accessories purchases. I love that everything can be customized and most sellers are so willing to work with you so that you have exactly what you want. I have been on the headband trend lately and I've gotten some really cute ones from Etsy.

I just ordered 2 new headbands this week and I can't wait for them to arrive. I got this one for Valentine's Day!
I got this purple flower because I've been wearing purple a lot lately and I thought it would look great with my hair color.

I can't even begin to describe how cute all the baby stuff is on Etsy. Our future son or daughter will definitely have some awesome Etsy originals! I mean how cute are these for a first birthday?!



They have custom baby bedding, blankets, clothes, toys, the list goes on and on! The best thing too is that all the prices are really reasonable, there's no tax and shipping is usually really cheap as well. It's so much fun just to look at everything there is on the site, there are literally millions of items to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment