Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goal Achieved!

It's a very good day for me today. This morning when I stepped on the scale, I was officially 50 pounds lighter! I started eating healthier and working out in November so I'm pretty pleased that in 3 months I have lost 50 pounds. I have lost a lot of inches too. I've been taking my measurements along the way and I've lost 5 inches in my bust, 6 and a half inches in my waist and 8 inches off my hips!

My next goal is to lose 25 more for a total loss of 75 before we start trying to start our family. And if I keep losing more, that's great too!

Sometimes when you look at yourself everyday it's hard to see a dramatic difference. I was looking at pictures from Disney and I was happy to see the changes were very visible.

Before:

And now:


Side by side:

I'm really proud of myself and will use this as inspiration to keep going, especially on the nights when I don't feel like working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment