Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well another weekend is dying down here at the Dworianyn Love Nest. They always go by way too fast and the weeks seem to get longer and longer! At least January is almost over, the harsh winter will hopefully let up and make way for spring! I'm really looking forward to February as well since we are going away for a 3-day weekend for Valentine's Day. We just booked our getaway this weekend for the Grand Geneva Resort!

We had a really nice weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner with Michael's parents, Rich, Tif, and Ken. We went to Flat Top Grill which is one of my faves, it's so good!

On Saturday I got up and finished a long tough workout but it was worth it because I met my first weight loss goal of 50 pounds! After working out I put up our Valentine's Day decorations and they look so cute. The house looks very "lovey dovey" according to Michael! I'm going to post some pictures this week of the decorations. After getting some things done around the house we grabbed some lunch and then headed down to my parents for the rest of the day. We got to see this little guy and he was so cute!
We also went to my cousins Andrea and Chris' house to see their new twin boys! I'm so mad at myself for not taking any pictures but I was too busy holding babies to grab the camera! They were the most precious babies and so good. They did not make a peep when we were there, they had just been fed so with full little bellies they slept the afternoon away. The visit definitely increased the baby fever here in the Dworianyn Love Nest, hopefully it won't be long before we are holding one of our own! We went back to my parents and had a delicious dinner and we hung out for a while and then headed home.

Today, I got up and had another challenging workout. I'm trying to ramp my workouts up to the next level so my weight loss doesn't start slowing down. After I finished my workout, we did our Sunday routine of breakfast and grocery shopping. I did some more shopping to see if I could find anything else cute for Valentine's Day and found a few new things. We are just relaxing the rest of the day watching some football and trying not to think about tomorrow being Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment