Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Well it's a new week. We didn't stick to the menu too well last week since it was so busy. We definitely need to cook more this week. I also tried to make Tuesday and Thursday quick and easy meals since they are my week night workout nights when I don't feel like making a huge meal and being stuck in the kitchen till 8 at night.

We are still loving Whole Foods for our fresh produce. Everything is so fresh and its amazing how much longer everything stays fresh. Even cucumbers I bought a week ago were still fresh and ready to use, that would be unlikely with ones I purchased at Jewel. I am also digging their deli section. I got some amazing garlic rosemary all natural turkey breast from there last week and made sandwiches with it almost every day last week for lunch.

Here's our menu for the week:
Monday: Fresh fish caught by my dad - lake perch and crappie with baked fries and salad
Tuesday: Honey chicken tenders with salad
Wednesday: Chicken pad thai
Thursday: Chicken pesto pasta
Friday: Date night

No comments:

Post a Comment