Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF!

I'm so excited the weekend is here! This week wasn't too bad. Having Wednesday off work really helped move things along. Even better I got out of work a couple of hours early today. We don't have a lot of big plans this weekend. We have some things we need to get done around the house like laundry and cleaning, but other than that, the weekend is ours! We are going to go on our sushi date tomorrow night to Sushi Kushi Toyo; I am so excited! Its been over a year since we've been there. It is our favorite place for sushi, but we don't go very often because it is pretty far away, but so worth it!

I also want to work on some planning for our California trip. We booked our flight this week, so excited, especially since we are flying first class for free on miles! I also picked up a couple of books to start our planning so I'll have my nose buried in both of these this weekend.

 

I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap with some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment