Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things I'm loving: January

A lot of the blogs I read do a monthly post of things they are loving at the moment. I thought it would be fun to do this every month as well and since it's the first month of the year, there's no better time to start than now!

So here's 5 things I'm loving in January:

Whole Foods
I am totally in love with this place and even though it is more expensive than Jewel, the quality of the products can not be beat anywhere. I don't really think I can put a price on eating better and feeling healthier; and if it helps continue my weight loss, it is totally worth it. 

Rice Krispie Treats
One of my biggest weaknesses prior to changing my eating habits was dessert. I used to eat way too much ice cream, cookies, etc. Cutting out dessert for me helped save my calories and cut out sugar. I still have a sweet tooth from time to time though and rice krispie treats have been a great alternative. They are low in calories and a more sensible dessert or treat during the day. Everything in moderation, right?

American Idol
I'm so glad American Idol is back, it's such a fun show. You never know what crazy and super talented people they are going to find. I think the best crazy so far is obviously Mr. Pants on the ground! That was hilarious!! 

Jersey Shore
Okay this show is totally trashtastic and everyone knows it, but somehow you just have to watch. Michael and I love this show and we laugh so hard every week at their hilarious one liners and crazy antics. We especially loved watching them dance like crazy beating the beat!! GTL for life!

My new car!
Well I might be biased but this might be my favorite thing I'm loving in January. Getting a new car was totally unexpected and all Michael's idea! I'm really grateful that we were able to get rid of my old car and upgrade to something new that we really love, and love to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment