Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to reality...

Well...all good things must come to an end. After 16 fantastic days off, back to work I must go. It was a wonderful break and exactly what I needed. Today we got up and went to breakfast at our favorite place and then went to the movies and saw this.

We really liked it. It wasn't a traditional Sherlock Holmes movie by any means but it had a great story and I thought the characters were really well done. After the movie we came home and put our furniture back in place in our living room/dining room after having our carpets cleaned yesterday.

We are going to spend the rest of the night relaxing. I am making a yummy Sunday dinner of herbed turkey breast, mashed potatoes with boursin cheese, asparagus and biscuits. I also made turkey meatballs today that we'll use for 2 dinners this week. I'm predicting it's going to be a rough work week so I thought I could at least get a head start on some dinners to make my life easier.

Here is our menu for the rest of the week:
Monday: Spaghetti and turkey meatballs
Tuesday: Slow-cooked bbq turkey legs and salad
Wednesday: Chicken quesadillas and spanish rice
Thursday: Turkey meatball sub sandwiches
Friday: Date night

No comments:

Post a Comment