Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

So a lot of people will moan and complain about how Valentine's Day is a made-up, Hallmark holiday and you don't need a special day to tell someone you love them. Well to that person I would say, you must not be in love! I agree that you don't need a special day to tell someone you love them, but Valentine's Day gives you an excuse to do it an extra special way! Michael and I don't usually go too over the top. I typically make him a card or a sentimental gift. He is a wild card and I never know what to expect from him!

We are celebrating this weekend with a 3-day weekend getaway in Lake Geneva (I had this post done and scheduled to post today). I will have a full round up of pictures and details about our weekend away tomorrow!

Me and my Valentine


Love Through All Seasons
I love you all through February,
Not just on Valentine’s Day;
I cherish you when the flowers of spring
Appear in the midst of May.

I adore you in the summer,
When the air is filled with heat;
Without you in my life each day,
I wouldn’t be complete.

I treasure you in fall,
When leaves are turning gold;
I have loved you since the beginning;
I’ll love you when you’re old.

I cherish you in the winter,
When colder days are here;
I love you, love you all the time,
Every minute of the every year.

So I’ll give to you this Valentine,
But I want to let you know,
It’s not just today, but always,
That I will love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment