Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February and March Goals


Well, we made it through February, just a few days left. With March comes the return of Daylight Savings Time and hopefully warmer temperatures; I'm really looking forward to it! Here's a recap of my February goals and new ones for March.

February Goals:

1. Continue my weight loss. I am hoping to be down more than 60lbs by the end of February. Goal Met! I am down 62lbs!
2. Continue to workout at least 3 times a week. Goal Met - all but one week I worked out 4 times
3. Have a fabulous weekend getaway with my husband for Valentines Day! Goal Met - it wasn't too hard!
4. Try 3 new recipes this month - As Michael would say, "Epic Fail!" Not even 1 new recipe.
5. Blog at least 20 times this month - Goal Met! I blogged 24 times this month with a couple more to come!
6. Learn to sew! (It's actually going to happen this month!) - Goal Met! I can finally scratch something off the baby bucket list too!

March Goals:

1. Continue my weight loss. I am hoping to be down 68lbs by the end of March so I can hit my goal of 75 lbs by May 1st.
2. Workout at least 4 times a week.
3. Try 5 new recipes this month
4. Have my Easter decorations up by the first weekend in March
5. Blog at least 24 times this month

No comments:

Post a Comment